Monday 29 May 2017

Shears

A new moth for me in the garden trap last night when fortunately it didn't rain but was mild and humid.

I note from Tony's excellent Macro list update to Fowles that numbers of this moth have decreased dramatically so perhaps lucky to get this one.

I'm using a Mac so can report that the Macro moth file, downloaded and now on my desktop for quick access, is super quick to use.  I love that old Fowles booklet and have used it every moth session since I started but this is a 21st century improvement, clearly laid out and all you need to know in a succinct format: brilliant.
A lot of work so thanks again Tony.
Shame if it were to remain hidden under the documents tag...can't it be named on the bar so visitors to the site from elsewhere can see it exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.