Saturday 22 April 2017

Cross Inn, Llanon

Its still pretty quiet in our garden but I had an early Flame Carpet last night together with the ubiquitous Hebrew Characters.

I seem to have a total nightmare with blogger when I try to upload photos from my iPhone or iPad. If I can see photos at all, the screen is very unstable and starts wandering all over the place!  Are their any other Ceredigion Moths Bloggers who use either of these with greater success so that I can perhaps have a chat? I'm trying to work out if it is blogger or me. There used to be a blogger app but it is no longer available.

1 comment:

  1. The earliest county record for Flame carpet was on 15th April so this is very early. I hope someone can help with your Apple/Blogger problem.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.