Saturday 14 February 2015

Iberian Wildlife holiday opportunity!

I know adverts on blogs are usually frowned upon but this is a brilliant opportunity with a leading  lepidopterist, English but resident for over 20 years in Northern Spain.  Haven't noticed any other nature tour companies rushing to pass on the good- for- us Euro news!

There are just a few places left on my early tours to Extremadura and Grazalema, as well as for the spring holidays focussing on butterflies and moths and flowers in the Picos de Europa.  And given the fabulous sterling-euros exchange rate at the moment – the best for almost 10 years – they are likely to work out cheaper than ever!  
In fact, I am willing to offer anyone who books any 2015 holiday with us before the end of the month, and pays in full at the time of booking, TODAY’s exchange rate (1.35 euros to the pound).  For example, this works out at just £985 per person sharing a room for Springtime in Extremadura, and £800 for the 6-night Spring Butterflies and Moths trip in the Picos de Europa, and many of you will also be able to deduct the 5% customer-loyalty discount as well!   In addition, I will also refund any difference that might arise as compared with the exchange rate on the date the invoice for the balance would be issued, as specified in the pre-departure information for each tour, but will NOT charge you any extra if the exchange rate goes the other way.  It’s a win-win situation!
I’ve taken the liberty of attaching the pre-departure information for the two tours mentioned above, but if you fancy taking me up on the offer for anyof my other trips this year, please do drop me a line, and I’ll send you the information pack and price as per the stated offer (please let me know if you will require a single room).
I do hope I’ll be seeing some of you again this year.
all the best
Teresa
Office phone: +34 942 754154
Mobile phone: +34 656 337129
Web: 
www.iberianwildlife.com  

The attachments are available on the Iberian wildlife website, click on links above.
I can thoroughly recommend Teresa and the moths arriving on her terrace are just amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.