Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Barrett's Marbled Coronet and 2 micro moths

I had a moth in my 14th June garden moth trap which looked like my previous (unconfirmed) Barrett's Marbled Coronet.  Therefore, I sent it to Peter and he has confirmed that it is a male Barrett's Marbled Coronet.
This week I have also had a Pseudoswammerdamia combinella (new for me) and a (slightly) new location for Anania funebris on the coastal path here.

Barrett's Marbled Coronet (male)
Pseudoswammerdamia combinella
Anania funebris

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant. Good to know you have found another location for A.funebris and combinella isn't recorded very often and never in your square... a hat trick there I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll post an image of the Barrett's MCs' bits when I've gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete